Discover the secrets of great relationships
Whether it’s with an intimate partner, friends or colleagues, relationships are what makes the world go round. In this introductory workshop we will explore what it takes to create and sustain great relationships with a focus on romantic relationships.
Great relationships start with our relationship with ourselves so we look at this before exploring what it takes to create lasting love and affinity with the people of our choosing.
Topics covered include:
- How our past affects our ability to relate well
- How to communicate with honesty
- An overview of the differences between women and men’s relating styles
- Relationship issues such as co-dependency, people pleasing and being a doormat
- Creating and managing boundaries
- What a great relationship ‘looks like’
- When you need to say goodbye
Working with a group of like-minded women in a safe and loving environment, you will have the opportunity to explore and gain insights into how you relate and what will make the difference in your relationships.
Tuesday 31st August 7:00pm – 9:00pm