Discover the secrets of great relationships
Whether it’s with an intimate partner, friends or colleagues, relationships are what makes the world go round. In this masterclass we get up close and personal with what it takes to develop and nurture great relationships in all areas of our life.
Great relationships start with our relationship with ourselves. We will look at this in depth as well as what gets in the way of us relating powerfully to each other. As the only person we can change is ourself, we will explore our own patterns, limiting beliefs and childhood issues. Once we are able to identify and clear our patterns are we are left free to relate wholeheartedly in the moment. We will also explore what it takes to create lasting love and affinity, and live wholeheartedly in the moment, at peace with ourselves and others.
Topics covered include:
- Attachment styles – how our early childhood impacts how we form relationships as adults
- Communicating with honesty and confidence
- The five love languages
- Using laughter and play to manage conflict
- Understanding the differences between women and men’s relating styles
- Relationship issues such as co-dependency, people pleasing and being a doormat
- Creating and managing boundaries
- Understanding the rules of intimacy
- When you need to say goodbye
Working with a group of like-minded women in a safe and loving environment, you will have the opportunity to explore deeply and generate love and affinity in any relationship you choose.
10 Sessions starting Thursday 16th September 2021 19:00 – 21:00 IST/BST
September 16, 23, 30
October, 7, 14, 21, 28
November 4, 11, 18
€400 paid in full before the course starts
€50 per session payable fortnightly in advance (5 x €100 payments)