Mental Fitness Live Training Course
Rules of the Game
To create a powerful environment for everyone involved in the Mental Fitness Live Training Course it is essential that you agree to the following ‘Rules of the Game’
- If you cannot attend a session please let us know at least 24 hours beforehand. If this is not possible due to an emergency, please let us know as soon as you can.
- If you are having difficulty with paying for the course at any time, please let us know and we can discuss a way forward.
- You are responsible for your own health and wellbeing. If you have any problems or issues related to the course, please let us know via email or direct message as soon as you can so we can deal with them in an appropriate and timely manner.
Grounding for the Mental Fitness Live Training Course
This training is for those who are committed to their own mental fitness and are willing to support others in theirs. To do this effectively we need to create a safe space for people to be themselves and to express themselves freely. In order to achieve this you must agree:
- To be on time for every session. If you are not going to be able to be on time for whatever reason, please let us know beforehand so we can let the group know and we are not left waiting for you.
- To keep everything that is said within the group confidential at all times. This includes not discussing what has been said with other members of the course outside the sessions.
- Not to gossip about people in the training group. Gossiping is defined as speaking or writing opinions and judgements about others that undermines their power and decreases their standing with others. Gossiping about others in your life during the sessions is also not allowed.
- When interacting with others in the course, to speak only from your own experience and refrain from offering unsolicited advice, opinions and judgements to others about what you think they should say or do.
- That you listen openly and willingly to others in the course, giving them your full, undivided attention when they are speaking and not interrupting until they have finished.
- To stay ‘on camera’ throughout the sessions and stay focused by not doing others things at the same time (e.g. browsing social media etc.)
- To not record any part of the session or take screen shots of the material. Our material is copyright and cannot be used without prior permission. If we notice people doing this they will be immediately excluded from the course.
- Not to discriminate against others on any grounds whatsoever, including race, ethnicity, religion, sexual preference, gender identity or age. Anyone using discriminatory language will be instantly removed from the course.
- We reserve the right to ask people to leave the course at any time and will refund any outstanding tuition.
We recognise that this is a high standard of participation and behaviour. One of the outcomes of the course is recognising the enormous power of living by these principles in life as well as during the course. The course provides the perfect place to practice!
Tuition is refundable if you let us know at least a week in advance that you wish to withdraw from the Course. If you need to withdraw and are unable to give us a week’s notice, please be in touch to discuss your situation with us.