Women’s Masterclass Programme
BY INVITATION ONLY
This ten week Masterclass Programme is designed for women who have worked with Gabrielle on an individual basis and are now ready to spread their wings and use the power of community to step-up to the next level in their lives.
Our Promise To You
This is your opportunity to become part of a like-minded group coming together to empower and support each other to achieve our best lives.
Through your participation you will:
- gain a new access to powerful communication that makes a difference for yourself and others
- find new levels of empowerment and ability to take action
- achieve the results that are important to you more quickly and easily
- be left with an experience of personal growth beyond what you could have imagined.
There is no fixed agenda and we will explore what seems most relevant to members based on what they are up to in their lives. However, here are some of the topics and issues we can explore together:
- transforming anxiety
- releasing limiting beliefs
- goal setting
- harnessing anger to create power
- turning failure into rocket fuel
- how to nurture self-love
- creating and deepening intimate and heart-felt relationships
- how to listen to others so they find you irresistible (this is great for work relationships too!)
How It Works
The programme comprises ten weekly 2.5 hour sessions from 7pm to 9.30pm. You must be able to commit to attending 8 out of the 10 sessions.
Cost: is the same per week as you currently pay for one-to-one sessions with Gabrielle.
Participants in the group need to agree to Terms and Conditions that set up the rules and create a safe space for everyone in the group. People who are unable to agree to these will not be admitted to the group.
Read the Terms and Conditions here.
Next Masterclass Schedule
Starting THURSDAY 4th March 2021 – 7.00 – 9.30pm
Thursday Evening Sessions 7pm – 9.30pm:
March: 4, 11,18,25
April: 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
To apply for the Masterclass Programme, read the Terms and Conditions and then fill in the form below. Someone will be in touch to talk you through the Programme and answer any questions you have.