Saturday 10th July 2021 – 14:30-16:30 BST
Have A Breakthrough In Confidence
If self-confidence was not a problem, what would you do?
Open to women and men, in this introductory workshop we explore what is blocking your confidence and provide you with the tools to generate a breakthrough so you can powerfully move on.
Many people struggle with self-confidence particularly in areas such as:
- dating and the ability to be yourself on dates
- being yourself and setting boundaries in relationships
- self-expression and saying what you really think and feel
- asking for what you want – particularly when it feels risky
- taking on new projects and tasks when you don’t know what to do
- doing presentations
- saying ‘no’ to someone in authority
- applying for your dream job – because you don’t feel good enough
- asking for a pay rise or time off
- charging a decent amount for your services
- taking charge in situations that need your input
Coming out of lockdown we notice that there are people who feel that they’ve lost a bit of confidence. There are also people who think this is a perfect opportunity to up their game and become their best selves, yet there is a nagging doubt in the back of their minds that they’re not good enough or that they just don’t have what it takes. We will explore all this (and more) in the workshop and using our unique tools, you will have the chance to get a breakthrough!